Por outro lado, você será convidado a responder ao questionário abaixo. E mais terá de utilizar os três conteúdos estudados na primeira unidade formulando frases que estejam de acordo com o filme. Abaixo uma das críticas do filme em Língua Inglesa.
Exodus is an adaptation of the Biblical story of the Exodus, the second book of the Old Testament. The film chronicles the life of Prophet Moses (Christian Bale), born among the Hebrews at the time when the Pharaoh ordered that all Hebrew men were drowned. Moses was rescued by the sister of Pharaoh and raised in the royal family. When it becomes an adult, Moses receives God's orders to go to Egypt, intending to release the Jews from oppression. On the way, he must face crossing the desert and go through the Sea Vermelho.A choice for a militaristic Moses is justified to yield one or another scene of action - pitched battles that Scott films with the usual competence - and the most fantastic moments, the Delivery of the board of the commandments and the parting of the Red Sea, are staged with the sobriety of a laboratory test of whom the hype of Cecil B. DeMille on The Ten Commandments seem true image miracles.
Bale left the stress of trying to find in his Moses a performance that is compelling and not just a variation of fall-to-power-up from your old Bruce Wayne. As for Joel Edgerton, tremendously decreased the figure of a Ramses that disinterested Scott (Pharaoh here is not much more than the cone representing the empire), its escalation displaced ethnically was ill-fated from the beginning.
Exodus: Gods and Kings is not the first epic that interests the director for his opportunity to reconcile political and spectacle. Before this film even makes you want to review the underestimated Crusade, to put them in perspective. It is twisted so that any extended version of Exodus is also higher than the original, then.
Lembrando as respostas devem ser feitas no caderno e em inglês: (1,0)
1. How was formed social class in Ancient Egypt ? (Como era formada a classe social no Antigo Egito?)
2. Which Labor practices were held in the country including the Nile River ? (Quais práticas trabalhistas eram realizadas no país incluíndo o Rio Nilo?) And about Poço Verde?
3. Why the Jews were kept as slaves ? The egícpios believed in the same God ? )Por que os hebreus eram mantidos como escravos? Os egícpios acreditavam no mesmo Deus?)
4. The pests mentioned in the film are according to Scripture ? Review (As pragas mencionadas no filme estão de acordo com a passagem bíblica? Comente)
5. Make 3 sentences using all the contents: (Elabora três frases usando os três conteúdos estudados na primeira und)
EX: Modal verb (Moses should help his people = Moisés deveria ajudar o seu povo).
I content (1o conteúdo):